This Up-cycled Vertical Planter not only looks great and saves space in your garden, patio or balcony, it’s also sustainability focused as it’s repurposed from the PlantSavers warehouse. It’s hand made by the pallet furniture specialists In-Use Re-Use (South London).
- SELECT FROM Natural Look (with Danish Oil) or Sky Blue(shown in photos). Natural look shown in Up-Cycled Planter Box here
- Sturdy design with 3 shelves to hold pot plants
- 2 hooks to hang pots or gardening tools
- Hand-made from upcycled wooden pallets
- Dimensions 120cm (L) x 16cm (W) x 102cm (H)*
- Includes ‘zero contact’ delivery straight to your door, from our friendly fleet of drivers
- One meal donated to someone in need through FareShare
*these dimensions are approximate, these will vary slightly with different sized pallets.
NOTE: if planting directly into planter, some plants prefer the internal surface to be lined with landscaping fabric or plastic film. Plants in picture and compost don’t come with vertical planter. For safety purposes, it’s best to secure the vertical planter to the wall.