This rustic and sturdy garden box planter has been made from repurposed wooden pallets from the PlantSavers warehouse. It’s hand made by the pallet furniture specialists In-Use Re-Use (South London).
- SELECT FROM Natural Look with Danish Oil (shown in photos) or Sky Blue. Sky blue is shown in the Up-Cycled vertical planter here
- Sturdy and robust construction
- Hand-made from up-cycled wooden pallets
- Dimensions 70cm (L) x 32cm (W) x 20cm (H)*
- Includes ‘zero contact’ delivery straight to your door, from our friendly fleet of drivers**
- One meal donated to someone in need through FareShare
*these dimensions are approximate, these will vary slightly with different sized pallets.
** Delivery is included to our core delivery area
NOTE: if planting directly into planter, some plants prefer the internal surface to be lined with landscaping fabric or plastic film. Plants in picture and compost don’t come with the planter box.